Friday, April 3, 2009

Pre-Dog Coat

So, as it looks like we are officially headed to Syracuse in the fall, I took it upon myself to research heavy dog coats for my nearly naked weimaraner so she doesn't turn into a weimacicle when it drops below...well we won't talk about how low it will drop. So I found a camel colored vinyl material for the waterproof shell, and extra fleece layers for the inside, lined with another layer of olive-brown fleece. THe two fabrics on top are going to be attachable turtleneck pieces. Probably going to attach with velcro. The other picture is reflector trim, that's why its glowing. I'm not sure where I'm going to put it, but I thought it was cool. I will post later once my pattern arrives in the mail and I get started.

1 comments:

Jenni said...

It's going to be purdy!! I like that strip in the front for a little color.