Saturday, June 13, 2009

Not Homeless!

We finally found it. Fourth time's a charm. Upon our one month house hunting anniversary, we found victory! We found a three bedroom, one bath house near East Lake in Atlanta. About 15-20 minutes from downtown. All hardwood, gas stove, central heat/air, fenced in yard, cute neighborhood. Though we are going to have to catch up on our landscaping. The neighbors are making our house look shabby. All that's left is to pack up our entire life and roll it on over there. Packing party July 4th weekend! If you come on the 4th, you get the bonus of watching the neighbors fireworks as you get eaten by mosquitoes, while loading boxes in the truck. Woo hoo! HOUSE SLIDESHOW.

6 comments:

Tina Davis said...

love it!! cant wait to visit but also cant believe u didnt call me and tell me u found one!!!

Katelyn said...

I was gonna text you, truly! But, I drove the whole way home and was lazy instead.

Xenia Del Sol said...

I checked the photos and the house looks great! I even got an idea for my house. :)
I love nicely painted walls and the floor looks so new and shiny. :) Is that really parquet or laminate?
Not to mention the surroundings. The house definitely has potential!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

Katelyn said...

It is real wood, Ksenija, my favorite. Great for cleaning up after furry animals!

Lissa said...

Congrats to u both.... there is so much u can do with that house.. Its so pretty inside... Have fun decorating!!! Is this move permanent? Atlanta is awesome, my BFF lives there!! Give my best to JOsh as well!!