Sunday, May 31, 2009

Why you should come visit the lonely Crewses in Atlanta...

We took another trip to Atlanta, and no, there were no final decisions made on a house. We can't seem to find one either of us like more than 85%. But look what does live in Atlanta! I'm so excited... Can you hardly contain yourself?! Half my current furniture is probably going to fall off the back of the truck on its way to GA. I'll just have to replace it, is all.

A guilty little pleasure of mine, and current supplier of my low carb bread, Trader Joe's is an awesome grocery store with organics and all kind of cool stuff. You just have to see it. My sister kindly introduced me to it in Nashville, but I haven't had one locally before. There are 6 Trader Joe locations currently in Atlanta.


Phipps Plaza/ Lenox Square
aka HUUUGE mall.



The infamous
Piedmont Park

The DOG PARK, Yay!!


Screen on the Green
It's Giant.
Here's some more stuff we can go do when you come visit us...Atlanta Attractions including something called Turner Field.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!

Tina Davis said...

oh dont worry i already have my plane ticket!!!!

Atlanta Attractions said...

"Half my current furniture is probably going to fall off the back of the truck on its way to GA." ... that's very likely , mine did